Digestive & Systemic Enzymes
Most people are familiar with digestive enzymes, they live in the digestive system and assist us to digest our food and absorb our nutrients. That’s pretty important work!
If we’re not able to absorb enough nutrients to keep our trillions of cells healthy, our health and daily well-being suffers.
Some of the signs of low digestive enzymes include:
- Indigestion and bloating
- Wind or flatulence
- Inability to tolerate certain foods
- Lack of general well-being
- Poor immune strength.
- Low mood
- Skin conditions, such as eczema and acne.
Digestive enzymes may be replenished with specifically prescribed, high potency enzymes, alongside herbal medicines which increase our own digestive and enzyme capacity!
Being able to absorb maximum nutrition from our food leads to good health and well-being in every of health.
For more information about specific digestive enzymes for lactose or gluten intolerance, read our Food sensitivities page.
Contact us today for more information on Enzyme Therapy.
Systemic enzymes are enzymes that are everywhere else in the body. Like digestive enzymes, they speed up biochemical reactions, which we can’t live without. We have roughly 3000 enzymes in our bodies which assist in over 7000 biochemical reactions! As we age these enzymes may decrease and they have many important functions we still require.
Functions of systemic enzymes:
- Reduces joint swelling and discomfort.
- Reduces inflammation and the pain associated with inflammation
- Accelerates repair of injuries.
- Free radical scavengers that decrease oxidation or oxidative damage.
- Decrease mucous
- Boosts immune system activity.
- Fights viruses and yeasts such as candida.
- Reduces and eliminates biofilm.
- Maintains healthy circulation.
- Assists healthy cholesterol levels
- Promotes cardiovascular health.
- Plus many more!
Contact us today if you’d like assistance with Enzyme Therapy.